San Francisco Email LinkedIn
- Worked on decoding animal languages through my award-winning entry on Kaggle.
- Founded a virtual land startup that I sold later that year.
- Founded a startup that is one of the few blockchain companies with paying customers outside of financial speculation. I then hired a CEO to spread the service across the U.S., one state at a time.
- Wrote a book meant as a cautionary tale about self-improvement. The takeaway is that meditation is likely the ultimate self-"improvement."
- Created the first successful tarot card reader for the iPhone. I sold the company in 2018.
- Moved to Austin where I lived for 12 years.
- Graduated from Stanford with a Bachelor's in Mathematical and Computational Sciences.
- Started a web design consultancy when I was in High School. Remember Teva Sandals?