Titan Seal — the only blockchain company that has U.S. government agencies as paying customers. I founded the company and authored its patent (pending), which is the first practical solution to the recursive document hash problem. Landemic — a unique blockchain token, similar to CryptoKitties, but based on land acquisition. It became an overnight success, and I subsequently sold it to a private investor. Dear Hannah — a cautionary tale about self-improvement. Listen to my keynote at Hallmark's Trends Week (2012) or read excerpts of the book on Medium. Send emails to . View my LinkedIn. Based in Los Angeles.
- Character & Chemistry — A simple formula for evaluating potential partners
- The Perfect Thread — "How One Question Tapped into the Soul of MetaFilter"
- Permanote — text editor used by writers for The New Yorker and BBC
- Creative Whack Pack — featured twice by Apple; collaboration with Roger von Oech
- Tarot – one of the first apps on launch day of the iOS App Store
- Rave Light
- 8 Changes to My Life After Just 4 Weeks of Meditation
- The Quiet Rise of the Conversational Essay
- The Banality of Futurism — shout-out from Jason Kottke
- Amazon's Second Act — featured by Medium's editors
- How I Finally Reined in My Spending — shout-out from Ramit Sethi